Re: [asa] Trees don't lie

From: John Burgeson (ASA member) <hossradbourne@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Mar 19 2009 - 17:31:21 EDT

http://arxiv.org/PS_cache/arxiv/pdf/0707/0707.1161v4.pdf

Is an article in the International Journal of Modern Physics, B, Vol.
23, No. 3 (2009) 275{364 , by Gerhard Gerlich and Ralf D. Tscheuschner
which "absolutely debunks" AGW.

It looks really really really authoritative, and I expect we will be
seeing references to it come along from the anti-AGW crowd.

A refutation of it is now on the RealClimate.org site. To the slight
extent that I understand it, it fails to make its case.

jb

On 3/19/09, George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com> wrote:
> It's been suggested that putting sulfur particulates into the atmosphere,
> the cause of acid rain, could help to alleviate global warming by reflecting
> more sunlight - i.e., increasing the albedo.
>
> Shalom
> George
> http://home.roadrunner.com/~scitheologyglm

Burgy