Re: [asa] Trees don't lie

From: David Clounch <david.clounch@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 18 2009 - 22:43:31 EDT

May I suggest that global dimming has played a significant role?
The albedo of the planet is artificially increased by pollutants. This
cools the earth. This is how we can have high CO2 levels and be cooler
than in 1000AD.
When the air pollution is cleaned up we could see a rapid increase in
temperature, all
other factors being equal.

PS (all other factors are rarely ever equal, right?)
PSPS I said a couple of weeks ago that the albedo has decreased by 5%
and nobody called me on it.