RE: [asa] scientific fact vs. ideology?

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Tue Mar 17 2009 - 19:40:16 EDT

"A computer can check an incoming address and determine that it's its call or requires another to respond, but there isn't an "it's me"
understanding. The process is "mechanical," not personal."

I'm not sure what you mean by that.

How does a human understand "me" differently than a computer? They are each both recognizing their own existence.

...Bernie