RE: [asa] scientific fact vs. ideology?

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Tue Mar 17 2009 - 17:41:26 EDT

What is an example of a behavior in humans that shows that one is 'self aware?' Then we can see if it applies to computers. We can also see if all humans are 'self aware' by that same example. For example, if wondering "who am I?" is an example of being 'self aware,' not all humans are concerned with it, so does that mean they aren't 'self-aware?'

...Bernie