Re: [asa] scientific fact vs. ideology?

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Tue Mar 17 2009 - 10:02:24 EDT

The real question for whom? I have never suggested that non-Christians are going to be impressed by Christian theological arguments. But we need to get our own thinking straight before we engage with those outside the Christian community.

You may be aware that part of the government's human genome project was an ethics panel that included Christian theologians. It is wrong to suggest that "those in power" are just going to ignore all religious views. Hasn't Francis Collins been one of those in power?

Shalom
George