Re: [asa] Adios, ASA List

From: William Hamilton <willeugenehamilton@gmail.com>
Date: Mon Mar 16 2009 - 16:59:15 EDT

I for one will miss you, David. And I hold (mostly) a traditional
Christian worldview (by accepting some form of evolution, or maybe
progressive creation, I'm a little out of the center of
traditionalism)

Discussions on the ASA list are somewhat more civil than many other
lists, but we still have a long way to go. And you can see the
consequences when we are not civil to those who differ with us.

--
William E (Bill) Hamilton Jr., Ph.D.
Member American Scientific Affiliation