Re: [asa] scientific fact vs. ideology?

From: David Clounch <david.clounch@gmail.com>
Date: Sun Mar 15 2009 - 14:45:01 EDT

Charles Krauthammer wrote a column in the Washington Post where he says why
he refused to attend the policy ceremony. One should see his column to
evaluate his objections to the new science policy. Charles is not a
religious person. I have no idea whether or not that makes him any kind of
atheist. But it strikes me as ironic that a non-religious person can have
more common sense than a pile of religious people.