Re: [asa] scientific fact vs. ideology?

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Sat Mar 14 2009 - 20:13:50 EDT

In the Genesis 2 account what seems to be distinctive about human is that
God addresses them. We are capable of receiving the Word in all the
connotations that has. And because of this God commissions humans - to
guard and serve the garden, to name the animals, and NOT to eat of the tree
of knowledge.

Shalom
George