Re: [asa] Leaked Mass. v EPA Endangerment Finding Briefing

From: Rich Blinne <>
Date: Wed Mar 11 2009 - 17:28:27 EDT

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 10:19 AM, John Burgeson (ASA member) <> wrote:

> Rich -- do you follow or post on
> What do you think of that site?
> Burgy
I follow it. It's very, very good. I particularly like the annotated
comments. Since the bloggers are world class climatologists they can correct
lay misconceptions and make the site a real place of dialogue because of
their willingness to engage the commenters.

Rich Blinne
Member ASA

To unsubscribe, send a message to with