Re: [asa] Leaked Mass. v EPA Endangerment Finding Briefing

From: Rich Blinne <rich.blinne@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 11 2009 - 17:28:27 EDT

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 10:19 AM, John Burgeson (ASA member) <
hossradbourne@gmail.com> wrote:

> Rich -- do you follow or post on RealClimate.org?
>
> What do you think of that site?
>
> Burgy

I follow it. It's very, very good. I particularly like the annotated
comments. Since the bloggers are world class climatologists they can correct
lay misconceptions and make the site a real place of dialogue because of
their willingness to engage the commenters.

Rich Blinne
Member ASA