Re: [asa] scientific fact vs. ideology?

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <dfsiemensjr@juno.com>
Date: Tue Mar 10 2009 - 13:59:23 EDT

Your responses would be acceptable if you and other evangelicals opposed
IVF with the same vigor as ESCR and abortion.
Dave (ASA)

On Tue, 10 Mar 2009 13:34:13 -0400 David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
writes:

David W. Opderbeck
Associate Professor of Law
Seton Hall University Law School
Director, Gibbons Institute of Law, Science & Technology

On Tue, Mar 10, 2009 at 12:58 PM, George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>