RE: [asa] Article (in our local paper) on evolution mentions Collins

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Mon Mar 09 2009 - 12:30:43 EDT

"Anybody ever hear of secular fundamentalism"

I think fundamentalists are extremists. I've used the term "fundamentalist atheist" for people like Dawkins and Hitchins. I don't think Dawkins and Hitchens would call Collins a fundamentalist; but they are also upset with liberal Christians (as they may call Collins).

...Bernie