RE: [asa] on miracles

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Sun Mar 08 2009 - 11:40:01 EDT

The main question is what takes you from one moment of existence to the next? Surely, in cannot be part of the whole of Nature. It must be supernatural and self-existing. Science deals with generalizations of experimental data and so can say nothing about this question of existence since science does not deal with what exists but on our memories and data of what existed.

Moorad