Re: [asa] The rib...

From: <philtill@aol.com>
Date: Sat Mar 07 2009 - 22:24:43 EST

 Yes.  And humans go back to the dust, and sexes unite with each other.  In each case, the thing they were "taken" from is the thing they return to or unite with, and that's really the point in each case.  They share a common essence with the thing from which they were taken, and this connection helps to define them.

Phil