Re: [asa] intervention

From: John Burgeson (ASA member) <hossradbourne@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Mar 06 2009 - 11:32:10 EST

"Plantinga suggests that human beings, created in the image of God,
have a similar (though of course much more limited) ability to
influence what happens. "

Thanks for the good discussion, George. I probably hold to some
version of Plantinga's suggestion above. (Great minds run a similar
course -- <g>). Of course, great minds (and puny ones) may be wrong. I
suggest that on the other side we will all be surprised in many ways.

Burgy
www.burgy.50megs.com