RE: RE: Re: [asa] Ravi Z. delivers

From: John Walley <john_walley@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu Mar 05 2009 - 19:37:40 EST

Bernie, don't be ridiculous. Like my father who was a good lawyer and politician taught me, "you should always tell the truth, but you don't always have to tell ALL the truth". :)

Besides by your criteria, Jesus Himself would fall afoul if it. He told His disciples "I have many more things to tell you, but you cannot yet bear them". Was He a man-pleaser? Now that I am a TE I think I know some of what He was talking about.

Thanks

John