Re: [asa] Nicola Scafetta: Presentation at EPA

From: John Burgeson (ASA member) <hossradbourne@gmail.com>
Date: Wed Mar 04 2009 - 15:07:45 EST

Thanks for the link to this.

I posted the link on RealClimate.org and asked about it. The ensuing
discussion was short and to this point -- Scafetta's POV has been
presented before and apparently refutted. I refer you to
RealClimate.org. You can search there for "Scafetta" and see if you
argue with the refutations. It is all very much out in the open.

Another site I came across today is EcoEquity.org. Very interesting
site on the AGW issue.

Burgy

On 2/27/09, Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu> wrote:
> Nicola Scafetta gave a presentation at the Environmental Protection Agency
> in Washington, DC. You can download the slides at
>
> http://yosemite.epa.gov/ee/epa/wpi.nsf/09133da7fb9a95db85256698006641d1/7a5516152467a30b85257562006c89a6!OpenDocument
>
> A video will be available in a few weeks and you can write to me if you want
> to get the info about it.
>

> Moorad

Burgy
www.burgy.50megs.com