RE: [asa] Re: Campolo gets it wrong

From: Austerberry, Charles <cfauster@creighton.edu>
Date: Tue Mar 03 2009 - 16:27:18 EST

Dear Gregory:

Thank you for taking the time to articulate your concerns. You raise
many important issues. In my opinion, however, they are not the issues
I raised in my criticism of Campolo's essay. I hope others on the list
can and will engage in fruitful dialogue concerning the issues you
raised.

Best wishes,

Chuck

Charles (Chuck) F. Austerberry, Ph.D.
Assistant Professor of Biology
Hixson-Lied Room 438
Creighton University
2500 California Plaza
Omaha, NE 68178
Phone: 402-280-2154
Fax: 402-280-5595
e-mail: cfauster@creighton.edu
http://groups.creighton.edu/premedsociety/

Nebraska Religious Coalition for Science Education
http://nrcse.creighton.edu <http://nrcse.creighton.edu/>