Re: [asa] science martyrs

From: Gregory Arago <gregoryarago@yahoo.ca>
Date: Tue Mar 03 2009 - 14:02:28 EST

And as you know well already, David, 'positions' (as examples of human-made and not biological things) don't 'evolve'! :-) Michael Behe will have to (preferably non-randomly) make a personal choice, or, as your reknowned psychologist-philosopher once said: "When you have to make a choice and don't make it, that is, in itself, a choice." - William James