RE: [asa] The rib...

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Mon Mar 02 2009 - 16:35:04 EST

Ah, how did God make the axe head float? How did God resurrect Christ? How
did Christ feed the 5,000? Wait until he gets older.

One of the things I found of interest in ANE literature is that Eve means
"life" in Hebrew and she was taken from Adam's rib. The Sumerian word ti
means both "life" and "rib." A Sumerian pun on the words was: "The lady of
the rib is the lady of life." A curious coincidence or fraught with
meaning?

Maybe, you should read John instead.

Dick Fischer, GPA president

Genesis Proclaimed Association