RE: [asa] Campolo gets it wrong - says a non-sociologist

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Mon Mar 02 2009 - 13:15:01 EST

ID by definition doesn't have a religious bias. The religious bias (underpinnings) came out in the Dover court case when you see were the instructional documents are coming from- they took a creationist textbook and pretty much did a "search and replace" of "creationists" with "ID proponents" (or something similar- not looking up the details for now).

...BErnie