RE: [asa] Proof (was: Our discourse here)

From: Dehler, Bernie <bernie.dehler@intel.com>
Date: Mon Mar 02 2009 - 13:15:01 EST

James Patterson said:
" Because it seems to me that is exactly what the TE position is saying:
"We're OK with the supernatural, we just don't like the miracles in
Genesis." Is that incorrect?"

As a TE, I have no problems with miracles. They are possible. The problem is when they are disproven, with the two biggies being the creation of humans and the worldwide flood. The resurrection of Christ can't be proven or disproven, so it is entirely a matter of faith (faith in believing or faith in rejecting).

...Bernie