RE: [asa] Re: Campolo gets it wrong

From: Jon Tandy <tandyland@earthlink.net>
Date: Sun Mar 01 2009 - 23:37:27 EST

Thanks Charles, those are some good take-away quotes. Good question, asking
for quotes with chapter and verse to the contrary. Anyone?

At least from these quotes, it seems clear that Darwin was not only against
slavery, but against infanticide and genocide "to every one not of their own
small tribe".

Oh, and that the more prudent, gifted, and moral among us should have more
children in order to help ensure the survival of their kind.

Jon Tandy