RE: [asa] science martyrs

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Sun Mar 01 2009 - 21:27:52 EST

There is no doubt that natural selection and random mutations do occur right now, which is an experimental fact. What is not an experimental fact but a historical supposition is that God was involved in that particular fashion with His creation. I dare ask anyone who claims to know it all, how does God interact with His creation?

Moorad