Re: [asa] science martyrs

From: John Walley <john_walley@yahoo.com>
Date: Sun Mar 01 2009 - 19:26:36 EST

In Behe's "Edge" he goes to the trouble of differntiating his position from that of TE and in fact he says he used to be a TE but now he rejects that position. I am not sure what exactly he means by that if not special creation.

Ken Miller has a slide in his presentation that at least includes ID in general if not Behe specifically that reveals quotes that boil their postion down to special creation in their own words.

If Behe is not part of that then my apologies but I seem to recall he was and since he is an ex-TE I don't how he wasn't.

Thanks

John