RE: [asa] Proof (was: Our discourse here)

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Sun Mar 01 2009 - 15:12:45 EST

Perhaps this idea might be useful relevant to Genesis.

1. Under the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, the Bible writer received "A."

2. Due to his Near East environment and upbringing, he thought "B."

3. He wrote "A" influenced by "B."

4. Due to unenlightened translation, we read "C."

5. Due to our inability to comprehend Middle East manners of speech, we
understand "D."

6. "A" and "D" differ, but some believe "D" is true, while others think the
writer was uninspired

Dick Fischer, GPA president

Genesis Proclaimed Association

www.genesisproclaimed.org <http://www.genesisproclaimed.org/>