Re: [asa] science martyrs

From: Lawrence Johnston <johnston@uidaho.edu>
Date: Sun Mar 01 2009 - 11:56:57 EST

An excellent set of examples is given in the recent movie "Expelled" of
academics who lost their jobs and their prospects for their careers,
because of their having doubts about Evolution.

Larry Johnston

Lawrence H. Johnston home: 917 E. 8th st.

professor of physics, emeritus Moscow, Id 83843

University of Idaho (208) 882-2765

Fellow of the American Physical Society Website:

<http://www.webpages.uidaho.edu/%7Ejohnston/HOMEPA%7E1.HTM>