Re: [asa] ravi zacharias

From: IW <>
Date: Sat Jan 31 2009 - 04:46:32 EST

On Sat, 31 Jan 2009 09:15:02 +0900 Merv Bitikofer
<> wrote:
>Ravi is coming to town. (manhattan, Ks) And a friend has
>invited me
>to come hear him. A brief perusal around the web brought up some
>exchanges from him that seemed to look like standard objections to
>evolution --but some of those were dated. He seems to have his
>on Christianity and the intellect. Anyone have advice for what

I have read much of his writing and listened to quite a few
lectures but have never heard him get into evolution. That does not
mean much (I may have read the wrong books/missed the particular
lecture) but my sense was that was not an issue he addressed.

If he does I would be very curious to know what he has to say.

===================================== (PGP Key id: 0x3BCCA6CE) (PGP key id: 0x722EE765)

This email is confidential and may also be privileged. If you are
not the intended recipient, please notify me immediately and delete
this message from your system without first printing or copying it.

Note: This signature can be verified at
Charset: UTF8
Version: Hush 3.0

To unsubscribe, send a message to with