Re: [asa] Videos

From: D. F. Siemens, Jr. <>
Date: Mon Jan 19 2009 - 13:46:28 EST

On Mon, 19 Jan 2009 10:13:15 -0700 (MST) gordon brown
<Gordon.Brown@Colorado.EDU> writes:
> Do any of you have a clear memory of the Moody Sermons from Science
> films?
> Mine is extremely hazy, even about the specific topics. I haven't
> heard of
> them for several decades, and I don't know what my reaction would be
> if I
> saw them again now. The films said that they were reviewed by the
> ASA, and
> F. Alton Everest, one of the ASA founders, was associated with the
> Moody
> Institute of Science.
> Gordon Brown (ASA member)
I was at MIS for about five years. The films did not push any YEC or OEC
agenda, as I recall. But it was a long time ago. However, I have noted
that CBD,, has listed DVDs (?) in some of
their catalogs.
Dave (ASA)
Click to learn about options trading and get the latest information.

To unsubscribe, send a message to with