RE: [asa] fun- an evolution riddle

From: Dehler, Bernie <>
Date: Fri Jan 09 2009 - 16:27:23 EST

Actually- the answer I'm thinking is real evolutionary science and not a joke, according to Dawkin's mindset.

An interesting alternative- think of a picture of a Catholic Cathedral (or a Baptist megachurch) instead of a VW bug, or the tallest building in the world, or a picture of the space shuttle, or a solar-powered calculator... lots of choices. The animal could also be any animal.