RE: [asa] fun- an evolution riddle

From: George Cooper <>
Date: Fri Jan 09 2009 - 16:02:12 EST

From the license plate, they must both have an evil origin. J

From: [] On
Behalf Of Dehler, Bernie
Sent: Friday, January 09, 2009 12:17 PM
Subject: [asa] fun- an evolution riddle

I got this riddle in dream (actually saw this similar powerpoint slide).
See the picture below. If you can't see the picture in email, see the pdf
file here:

I got the question in a dream, and answered it in a dream. After awakening,
I clarified the question.

I'll post my answer in a few days. I'd like to see if anyone gets the same
answer or has a better one.

To unsubscribe, send a message to with