Re: [asa] Green algae could save the world from global warming

From: John Burgeson (ASA member) <>
Date: Wed Jan 07 2009 - 15:17:38 EST

Thanks. I clicked on the link as it appears on your post and it left
off the closing ")". That seems to have been the fault of IE.

Anyway, I found the right page. I admit to have had some thoughts
along that line myself from time to time -- but I was not skizo enough
to act on them. At least I don't remember ever doing so. I don't
recall thinking about the moral implications -- only the difficulties

To do so in "play" would seem to be morally OK -- but the line could
easily be crossed.

I wonder how many people actually do this?

BTW -- I finally got around to putting your new web site address on my
web site. Catching up with undone 2008 chores!

On 1/6/09, <> wrote:
> Make sure the closing parenthesis (after "Internet")?gets included in the
> URL.?
> Some applications (including AOL's mailer) seem to want to drop
> that?character from what it considers to be?the link.

To unsubscribe, send a message to with