Re: [asa] The ASA and the Soft Sciences

From: John Walley <john_walley@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed Dec 31 2008 - 19:54:50 EST

I personally greatly enjoyed our discussions earlier about our current economic situation and I think as Christians we can do a lot of good with a faithful understanding and outlook of what is going on in our world including economics. Escpecially considering that the scriptures specifically states that God intervenes in history and politics through economics. And not to even mention the eschatological aspect of it as well.

I don't see how this would be off-topic for this list unless you only defined science as the physical or life sciences for example but I think that would be too narrow. I would welcome this continued discussion and agree that there is a lot of shared wisdom here that I would personally like to learn from.

Thanks

John