RE: [asa] God Or Science? A Belief In One Weakens Positive Feelings For The Other

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Tue Dec 30 2008 - 18:18:52 EST

The question, God or Science? is meaningless. Science is based on our perceptions, sensations, and memories. God has to do with that which exists continuously rather than moment by moment. In other words, science deals with mental concepts of the physical aspect of Nature whereas God deals with the nonphysical and the supernatural aspects of Nature. Note that man is physical/nonphysical/supernatural, therefore the relevance of science and God to know what man truly is.

Moorad