Re: [asa] Appeasing TE?

From: John Burgeson (ASA member) <hossradbourne@gmail.com>
Date: Fri Dec 26 2008 - 15:18:59 EST

On 12/22/08, Michael McCray <momcmd3@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Sun, Dec 21, 2008 at 8:28 PM, John Walley <john_walley@yahoo.com> wrote:

I have often wondered why on entry into a new group I seem to always
get myself into trouble that I did not intend.

It is easy to do -- just challenge something that the "group"
considers a closed subject! <G>

I had some offline discussion about the book you referenced -- URANTIA
-- and I have seen it myself, rejecting it as "bad sci-fi" many years
ago. But it mat well be that some -- even here -- would find it
helpful n some way.

In any eveny -- welcome to the "group," in which you will find people
of many kinds. Mostly, we all get along. And check out the ASA. It is
a great organization.