RE: [asa] Saving Christianity WAS Appeasing TE?

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Thu Dec 25 2008 - 13:00:30 EST

The term “science” is quite equivocal. I wish this coming year we try to agree on a definition of what science is otherwise there will be continued, endless discussions that get us nowhere. If we use the term “results from the experimental sciences” instead of science, then we are apt to be in agreement of what we are saying and understanding almost 100%.

The Armenian Church around the world will observe the Feast of the Nativity and Theophany of Our Lord Jesus the Christ on Tuesday, January 6, 2009. The Armenian Church is unique in maintaining the ancient tradition of observing Christ's birth and baptism on this date.

Merry Christmas,

Moorad