RE: [asa] Appeasing TE?

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Wed Dec 24 2008 - 11:28:12 EST

Universities are always speaking about critical thinking. Faculty members try to accomplish that in all conceivable ways. Perhaps using parables and proverbs may be a way of stimulating the thinking of students and us all. Wisdom was encapsulated in our Armenian culture, and probably in all others, into short stories with wisdom thoughts and proverbs.
If you have never heard this song, it may be a good one for this Christian Birthday Party http://www.kodachrome.org/marydid/
Merry Christmas,
Moorad