Re: [asa] Appeasing TE?

From: Nucacids <>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2008 - 23:45:33 EST

Hi David,

TE strikes me as a sociological label made necessary because religious and secular fundamentalists have loudly argued that evolution is supposed to lead to atheism. TE simply means that someone is both a theist and accepts evolution (as compared to theists who deny evolution and atheists who accept evolution). They don't fit the template of the fundamentalists.

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Dick Fischer <>