Re: [asa] Appeasing TE?

From: Nucacids <nucacids@wowway.com>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2008 - 23:45:33 EST

Hi David,

TE strikes me as a sociological label made necessary because religious and secular fundamentalists have loudly argued that evolution is supposed to lead to atheism. TE simply means that someone is both a theist and accepts evolution (as compared to theists who deny evolution and atheists who accept evolution). They don't fit the template of the fundamentalists.

Mike

On Wed, Dec 24, 2008 at 2:15 PM, Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>