RE: [asa] Appeasing TE?

From: Dick Fischer <dickfischer@verizon.net>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2008 - 15:15:31 EST

What I think we would be safe in saying is that TEs believe in
biological evolution through natural, not supernatural means. That
doesn't mean we can't believe in a supernatural beginning at the
inception of the Big Bang or a divine kick start to the appearance of
life. And we are theists, which recognizes the Creator and an
involvement in the Creation. Beyond that we can agree or disagree as to
how deeply involved the Creator might be.

Dick Fischer, GPA president
Genesis Proclaimed Association
www.genesisproclaimed.org