Re: Fw: [asa] Appeasing TE?

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2008 - 11:31:27 EST

I would add Ted Peters and Martinez Hewlett, Evolution from Creation to New Creation (Abingdon, 2003). It gives a good and fair survey of a whole range of views from atheistic materialism to YEC and presents the authors own version of theistic evolution.

Shalom
George
http://home.neo.rr.com/scitheologyglm