Re: Fw: [asa] Appeasing TE?

From: David Opderbeck <>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2008 - 08:57:20 EST

IMHO, the best treatments from a broadly evangelical perspective right now
are Denis Alexander, "Creation or Evolution: Do We Have to Choose"; Daniel
Harrell, "Nature's Witness"; and Davis Young, "The Bible, Rocks and Time";
Gordon Glover, "Beyond the Firmament"; and Loren and Deborah Haarsma,
"Origins." All of these use clear language and are sensitive to the
concerns of a conservative readership.
David W. Opderbeck
Associate Professor of Law
Seton Hall University Law School