Re: Fw: [asa] Appeasing TE?

From: Jack Haas <haas.john@comcast.net>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2008 - 06:28:08 EST
I think that Michael hits the nail on the head.

Perhaps, we would be better served (and serve) if there were fewer insistent attempts to proclaim the validity of ones's
received views and build a consensus for today's audience.

I'm currently tearing out what little hair I have left attempting to put together something on paleontology that will be helpful
to web readers.  Any ideas?

Enjoy this time of celebrating our Lord's birth.

Jack Haas

Michael Roberts wrote:

There have been so many books articles and treatments of the subject over the last 150 years that I don't know where to start. Theologically these vary from extreme  liberal to Fundamentalist (in the original meaning of that word). As a result there is no manifesto but rather how theologians of different perspectives dealt with evolution in a positive way.

Michael