Fw: [asa] Appeasing TE?

From: Michael Roberts <michael.andrea.r@ukonline.co.uk>
Date: Tue Dec 23 2008 - 02:37:01 EST

There have been so many books articles and treatments of the subject over the last 150 years that I don't know where to start. Theologically these vary from extreme liberal to Fundamentalist (in the original meaning of that word). As a result there is no manifesto but rather how theologians of different perspectives dealt with evolution in a positive way.

Michael