RE: (post?) [asa] promise trumps biology (accepting biological evolution for Adam)

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Fri Dec 19 2008 - 23:03:16 EST

I interpret this verse as Jesus being the only bridge that connects humanity to God. I do not know who will or will not cross the bridge and what the conditions to do so are. Therefore, some may be able to cross the bridge without knowing what the name of the bridge is. Witness the thief on the cross. For all I know he did not truly know who Jesus was.
Moorad