Re: (post?) [asa] promise trumps biology (accepting biological evolution for Adam)

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Fri Dec 19 2008 - 12:53:49 EST

Bernie -

No, Campus Crusade & Navigators wouldn't approve my suggestion. They're wrong. While I don't deny the sincerity of the Christian faith of folks in those groups, their theology is generally quite different from mine & IMNHO wrong in some important aspects. If you want to know how I think apologetics should be done see my article at
http://www.asa3.org/ASA/PSCF/2000/PSCF9-00Murphy.html .

Shalom
George
http://home.neo.rr.com/scitheologyglm