Re: [asa] Appeasing TE?

From: George Murphy <GMURPHY10@neo.rr.com>
Date: Fri Dec 19 2008 - 12:38:29 EST

To put the point a bit differently: The relevant characteristic of science
for this discussion is remaining within the bounds of methodological
naturalism. If a Christian & an atheist both observe that constraint in
their experimental & theoretical work, they're both scientists. When they
place their scientific understanding in a larger context, be it Christian
faith or metaphysical naturalism, they're not doing science any more.

Shalom
George
http://home.neo.rr.com/scitheologyglm