[asa] Re: ...through a glass, darkly (we prefer it that way!)

From: David Opderbeck <dopderbeck@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 18 2008 - 11:32:17 EST

My impression was that original post was an effort to get people to
look at a strange and obscure book with an ideology behind it that was
way outside the realm of Christian faith and the natural sciences -- a
classic trolling strategy. But I could be wrong, and don't have the
time or energy to follow up on it any further.

David W. Opderbeck
Associate Professor of Law
Seton Hall University Law School