RE: [asa] Four views

From: Alexanian, Moorad <alexanian@uncw.edu>
Date: Thu Dec 18 2008 - 11:13:49 EST

The physical universe is clearly accessible to the human mind but the notion of a Creator not that much so, witness the arguments about ID, TE, YEC, etc. However, recognition of a Supreme Being, say the saving God of the Bible, is wholly based on faith; otherwise all that would be a certainty, which is not possible owing to the fallen nature of man.

Moorad