Re: (post?) [asa] promise trumps biology (accepting biological evolution for Adam)

From: John Burgeson (ASA member) <hossradbourne@gmail.com>
Date: Thu Dec 18 2008 - 10:53:26 EST

On a similar note, we received a Christmas card from an old friend
(40+ years) in which he gloats over the fact that his Episcopal church
has separated "from a heirarchy that believes Jesus is A way instead
of Jesus is THE way."

Our friend is a pretty level headed guy, an ex-pilot for AA.

But I see this argument he makes as being on a secondary issue, and
most unfortunate. At what point will his new church split further?

I don't know how to talk to him. Friend wife says "let it lie," and I
think she may be right.

--
Burgy
www.burgy.50megs.com