[asa] ...through a glass, darkly (we prefer it that way!)

From: Vernon Jenkins <vernon.jenkins@virgin.net>
Date: Thu Dec 18 2008 - 01:53:58 EST

David,
Thanks for the clarification. However, your intervention clearly implies that, in your opinion, ' the bait ' being ' trolled ' here is either _false_ or otherwise a _truth_ unfit for EDCs (persons given to Evolution-Driven Conjecture) like George, Stephen and yourself to know. You might now care to explain why you feel so strongly about this. Is the charge of which I am assumed guilty to be the peddling of lies, or of unsavoury truths? Counsel for the prosecution, please state your case.

Vernon (traditional scientist and anti-obscurant)

www.otherbiblecode.com

www.whatabeginning.com