Re: [asa] Huxley & History

From: Merv <mrb22667@kansas.net>
Date: Wed Dec 17 2008 - 22:09:25 EST

And so it was! I only had to go back to the September issue, and
discovered Timothy Larsen's article "War Is Over, If You Want It" (first
article in the issue just as you remembered) which was probably what I
had originally started to read and now need to re-read.

Thanks. (speaking of disorganized piles.... at least my ASA
collection is somewhat together.)

--Merv